His condensed building program is this:
- 1 level home with walkout basement - walkout will initially be unfinished
- 2 main floor bedrooms - one with en-suite - one using a shared public bath
- walkout lot from front to rear
- views of mountains at the rear of the house - rooms should take advantage of that
- finished floor area must be 1500 square feet or less
So based on his building program I sketched out a couple of concepts. See below.
|Spaces are spread across the width of the lot to take advantage of the mountain views. Simple massing with one dominant gable form running from front to rear.|
|A more compact arrangement with a "bungalow" inspired form.|
This is one great example of the service we provide that sets us apart from our competition. Can't find the right design solution? Give our Guru (Architect) a call!
Simply Elegant Home Designs